Connecting Mental Health Providers with Patients Since 1993
HELP Therapist is committed to providing excellent mental health counseling services to our clients in-home, in-office, in-facility, & via video visits.
- No Physician Referral required
- Insurances Accepted: Medicare, Triwest Alliance, Tricare, Most PPO’s, Medical Molina, Magellan Healthcare, EAP Life Services, Scripps HMO, UCSD Humana and Private
- Assigned to a therapist within 3-5 days
- Multiple languages spoken. Please inquire.
- HELP offers a wide array of Licensed Clinical Psychologists, Social Workers, MFTs, NP, RN. Each HELP Clinician has his or her own specialty, and is referred to the client according to their expertise and geographical location
- Our therapists specialize in meeting the needs of children, adolescents, adults and geriatric patients. We have therapists who treat both mental health and substance use issues. Additionally, HELP Therapist’s trained therapists can provide individual, couples, and family therapy. Our therapists will develop an individualized treatment plan with you
- Get Started
HELP Therapist’s mission and vision is to provide a confidential place where your voice will be heard. Whether it is in-home, in-office, in-facility, or a video visit, HELP provides services to all cultures and ages and socioeconomic backgrounds. Our trained professionals will treat each client with utmost dignity and respect in order to lessen the effects of psychological despair and stigma often associated with mental illness.