Self Referrals Welcomed
What is HELP?
HELP has been providing mental health and counseling services since 1993.
HELP employs over 65 licensed Clinical Psychologists, Social Workers, MFTs, Neuropsychologists, and Bi-lingual Therapists, all of whom provide their services in homes, care facilities, and offices of their clients.
Each HELP Clinician has his or her own specialty, and is referred to the client according to their expertise and geographical location.
Care is coordinated with the case managers, primary care physicians, and other health providers. Self referrals are also welcome!
Our Mission at HELP is to provide the highest quality of care while overcoming the issues of accessibility and stigma often associated with mental health services. We maintain the highest clinical and ethical standards evidenced by our sound professional reputation throughout California.
About Our Director
Annette Conway, Psy.D. is a psychologist and the director of HELP, licensed to practice in California. She graduated in 2000 with a Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology from the United States International University. read more...
How to Place a Referral
- Submit online (2 ways) or fax to 858-244-0990.
- Call the HELP office at 858- 481 - 8827, or 1-855-760-4357 (toll free) or
- We accept Medicare, Medi-Cal, Tricare,Tri-West, PPO and some HMO insurances.
- Have your insurance information available.
- Within 48 hours, the asigned therapist will contact the client to set up an appointment.
- Multilingual therapists with the following languages:
San Diego, Inland Empire, Imperial Valley, Northern California, Palm Desert, Temecula, Orange County.