Become a HELP Provider
HELP is the ultimate resource for therapist involvement.
Why providers choose HELP?
- – HELP takes care of you while you take care of clients
- – You control your scheduling, where you want to service and the clients you want
- – HELP is not a group
- – Client referrals, insurance verification, billing and receptionist duties are handled entirely by HELP
- – Providers know in advance the reimbursement rate ranging from $60-$200 per session. Nurse Practitioner and Psychiatrists rates start from $200.00 and up per session.
- – Providers receive 82% reimbursement with no hidden costs
- – HELP assists with credentialing with Medicare, Triwest Alliance and Magellan Healthcare.
Who can become a HELP provider?
– You must be licensed
– HELP is actively bringing on Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Social Workers, Marriage & Family Therapists, Nurse Practitioners as independent contractors