Become a HELP Provider
HELP is the ultimate resource for therapist involvement.
Why providers choose HELP?
- – You are the boss
- – You control your scheduling, where you want to service and the clients you want
- – HELP is not a group
- – Receptionist, client referrals, insurance verification, and billing are handled entirely by HELP
- – Providers know in advance the reimbursement rate ranging from $60-$200 per session
- – Providers receive 82% reimbursement with no hidden costs
- – HELP assists with credentialing with Medicare, Triwest Alliance and Magellan Healthcare.
Who can become a HELP provider?
– You must be licensed in the State of California
- HELP is actively bringing on Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Social Workers, Marriage & Family Therapists, Nurse Practitioners as independent contractors