Kidney Support Group
This group welcomes men and women who would like to explore their relationship patterns and work towards having healthier relationships. The facilitator for this group is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist. We welcome you in a warm, caring, and confidential setting.
- Ongoing Psychodynamic Group Therapy to explore and understand how childhood experiences and family dynamics influence current relationships and patterns of relating
- Explore relationship and emotional patterns in real time within the group
- Receive support and help to apply healthy changes to relationships outside of group
- Support in a small and confidential group setting
- Individual intake interview with the facilitator
- Adults age 18 and over are welcomed
- We accept Medicare, Blue Shield, and MHN
3636 4th Ave Suite 302 San Diego CA, 92103
(parking and elevator/wheelchair access available)
Day and time of group TBD after intake interviews are completed
Facilitated by HELP Psychologist: Dr. Rachel Viers PSY25309
If interested contact: Call 858-386-0993 or email: email@example.com
For more information go to our Interpersonal Relationship Skills Support Group page or download the Interpersonal Relationship Skills Support Group Flyer (pdf).
Coming soon other support groups