Shannon is a seasoned professional serving individuals and relationships under stress and with diverse presentations. She holds a leadership role in behavioral health program management and clinical supervision. Shannon’s gifts are providing an emotionally safe and comfortable experience, helping you feel heard and understood, conveying a sense of validation, affirming yet gently challenging your perspective, motivating you to get unstuck from unhelpful or ineffective habits with a coach-like style aimed at using your areas of strength and resourcefulness to live your best life.
- Trauma and traumatic stress
- Adjustment to significant life changes
- Fear, anxiety and worry
- Lack of motivation and interest
- Challenges at work
- Feeling stuck, experiencing barriers to achievement
- Substance use
- Loss of a loved one
- Couple or family stress
- AMFT designated supervisor offering therapy, clinical supervision and mentoring for students, professionals and supervisor mentees in person or online via Motivo.
Evidence-based and best practice modalities:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive processing therapy
- Solution focused brief therapy
- Motivational interviewing
- Structural family therapy
- Certified Positive Discipline Parent Educator Shannon’s words to live by: Look for the good, embody hope, laugh and give love.