What Is HELP?
HELP Services has been providing mental health and counseling services throughout San Diego County since 1993. Currently HELP employs over 70 Licensed Clinical Psychologists, Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, Neuropsychologists, and bi-lingual therapists. Since it’s founding in 1993, HELP now services most of Southern California, Colorado and parts of Texas.
- Serves Individuals, couples and family of all ages
- Insurances Accepted: Medicare, Triwest Alliance, Tricare, Most PPO’s, Medical Molina, Magellan Healthcare, EAP Life Services, Scripps HMO, UCSD Humana and Private
- Capacity/Dementia/Neuropsychological Assessments
- Psychological clearance for pain pump and stimulator
- We Service Skilled nursing and Independent facilities
- Easy referral process call us or submit on line
“My therapist…has been a wonderful source of psychological and practical help. After many close family losses she has been very supportive with counseling on grief and dealing with the problems of being alone and aging.”
– client, San Diego, CA